All Metrics works facilities are equipped with CMM and/or Faro equipment to check parts. They also have fully equipped metrology labs to allow it’s quality technicians and quality engineers to check parts for its own use as well as customers' other service. Metrics also has relationships to provide quality inspection services at customer locations as well as its own facilities for products it doesn’t manufacture. Our inspection and rework services will save you money and facilitate your customer’s satisfaction. Our goal is to provide you with inspection services that afford you the highest quality merchandise.
Inspection Services Advantages
- Monitor and control your production and process variability.
- Prevent defects by inspecting materials and analyzing the manufacturing process.
- Prevent non-conforming goods by inspecting the first pieces of production.
- Pre-Shipment Inspection of packed goods for final confirmation before shipment.
The Metrics Works Quality Difference
- Engineering support at every supplier to ensure low PPM
- In-person review by our quality and sourcing engineers
- Industry leading quality management system that provides precise measuring and inspections
- Customer-approved tooling designed
- Around the clock customer communications to ensure product accuracy
- Best-in-class supply chain management services that focus on quality, efficiency and cost savings in every step
Tracking the tooling and manufacturing process
- We utilize proven project management tools & APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning) to track every step of the tooling & manufacturing process.
- We monitor & control the tooling development & PPAP submission process with our suppliers
- We review critical specifications with customers, and relays information to suppliers at tooling kickoffs.
- We conduct in-person reviews by quality/sourcing engineers
- We monitor and communicates delivery timelines
- We develop customer-approved tooling designs
Working from best-in-class benchmarks
Metrics Works benchmarks its operations on a monthly basis against the best-in-class suppliers as indicated by Supply Chain Management Digest. We monitor the following factors and adjust our business every month so we are comparable to the best-in-class suppliers:
- Order delivery to requested date % (On-time delivery %)
- Quality Management (Defects PPM)
- Finished Goods Inventory Days of Supply (Inventory)
- Storage / Warehousing Costs as % of Sales